Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Past Forever and Ever

Not much has gone on since I last wrote.
I got a job at Lee's for those of you who didn't know. And for those who thought I was going to go to homecoming I'm not. The kid that asked me texted me to ask me then he backed out, then he gave me roses and asked then he backed out again. My dad asked if I wanted him killed slowly or quickly. Lol, he is a funny man.
The other day I figured out that indeed my hair is curly. It kind of makes me happy.
Well that is about all.
Have a great week!
-Aimee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your hair is curly??? I can't wait to see it!

Ali said...

I want to see your hair curly...you need to go buy a defusser...you can by one for around 5.00 (i think) that attaches to your hair dryer at walmart...that will make it really curly...take a picture for me.
love you