Sunday, May 18, 2008

Scout-a-Rama

Yesterday on Saturday, I went to my first scout-a-rama. I was hoping there would be a lot of people off of staff for Aspen Ridge to come and help with games. It turns out though the only people that showed up was me and the nature director, Erica. We didn't know what to do so we ran around for over an hour and a half singing/screaming songs to scouts to try and entertain them. It sucked. They were all so unenthusiastic about it all. It took them a while for even one or two of them to start singing or doing the actions. It was pretty sad. It was a lot of fun though.
That’s about all that happened this week. On Tuesday, I have a band concert at 7. It's our movie themed concert so we are playing songs from movies. It should be a lot of fun if you want to come. It's at Ben Lomond.
Have a great week.
Love ya,
Aimee

1 comment:

Janet said...

So which was it - did it suck or was it pretty fun?