Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Week

This week again nothing really happened again.
My parents decided to ship themselves off to Mexico. Hurray for them, they have eighty degree weather.
It has snowed like fifty bagillion feet already today..... so hopefully we have a snow day tomorrow because Emily refuses to drive to school.
In Jazz Band, we don't have a guitarist for the next month. The one we had decided to go snow boarding and shatter his arm. He is not the brightest kid, if you couldn't tell.
That is pretty much it except for the Super Bowl in an hour, and we all know who is going to win!! Go Patriots!!! So, Brenda took us to Acres with her last night, so I asked Brandon what we needed for the Super Bowl. He looked at me like I was some sort of freak, said nothing, and started explaining to me that we had enough food at our house already. So I ask Josh what he thinks we need and we walk off so he can show me. Man, that kid is crazy. Everything he saw he wanted me to get, he even wanted toilet paper!!!! We ended up walking by the Hostess section and he decided he wanted all of them, so I told him he could choose one. He, of course, chose the one with the most in the box, which was some Ding Dongs. So I bought a box of Ding Dongs for the Super Bowl.
love you all
-Aimee

1 comment:

Ali said...

I am finally sitting down to read everyone's BLOGS...so when you are saying Brenda...are meaning Grandma tok you to the store...that was really funny!!