Sunday, December 23, 2007

This Week

Nothing really went on this week. I finally got out of school for Christmas Break.... oops Winter Break (its not called Christmas Break anymore) on Tuesday. Finally after weeks and months of waiting we have no school for two whole entire weeks. I'm so excited! Without school all the freaking time i can build another snowman!! I haven't built one for a while.
That's pretty much all, except for yesterday my dad, my sisters, two girls from our ward, Heather and Amber Houghton, and I went shopping for someone who didn't have very much money for Christmas Gifts for themselves and bought them gifts and clothes and stuff. It was so much fun! I loved doing it!
I have been being good to finally start practicing my saxophone like I was supposed to last year, but never actually did practice it. I'm actually been getting better at our one really hard song "Perdido". It's a really cool song but its very hard. I swear your fingers have to have a seizure just to play some of it right, so i better get working on making my fingers have seizures when I play those few sixteenth notes (which are pretty much the whole song). So I'll have to see how that works out.
I got a really cool saxophone ornament from this kid, James, that has a big crush on me in Jazz Band. It's really pretty. He just walked up to me Tuesday and gave it to me and said that he saw it and thought i would like it and then got it. I thought it was really nice of him.
And that is pretty much how my lame and really boring week went.
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
-Aimee

5 comments:

Medsker said...

Aimee has a boyfriend, Aimee has a boyfriend :-)

Medsker said...

Janet needs you to send her another invitation to read your blog.

Aimee said...

i do not have a boyfriend..... he just has a huge crazy crush on me like he has had forever..... its really gross actually

Janet said...

Thanks for the invite Aimee - It's so fun to read about what you've been up to....

Emily said...

now i can beg to differ about you thinking its disgusting. haha.