Sunday, September 28, 2008

More about me!

Here it goes...


JOYS:

1. Playing the sax

2. The church

3. Aspen Ridge


FEARS:

1. Heights

2. My mom's food... JK

3. huge spiders

GOALS:

1. Getting an A in all of my AP classes

2. Read Book of Mormon by the end of the year

3. Finish my personal progress so i can get my Driver's License


CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS:

1. drinking milk

2. I don't know

3. I was trying to get my mom to put making out with my huby but she wouldn't lol


FACTS:

1. I'm in 11th grade

2. I'm going back up to work at Aspen Ridge next summer

3. I have a job

~Aimee~


Tagging: Emily, Britt, & Ali

3 comments:

Emily said...

Well, it sounds like you are going to be busy if you are tryng for A's in your AP classes. Or do you mean CE? Hmm.. well, good luck with that. I think I would settle for a B or C. Those are good for me. And thats why you get higher GPA's than me. Because I simply don't like getting good grades. Ha.

Julia said...

You fear my food!! AIMEE!!!!

Stacy said...

Whats up??? You are so funny, reading this cracked me up... oh and i love the picture of your dad in the pink hat, that is hilarious.